D'ILIO, Sonia et al. The Italian Helpdesk under the Regulation (EC) No. 1272/2008 (CLP): three-year activity and experience (2009-2011). Ann. Ist. Super. Sanità [online].
vol.48, n.3, pp. 272-276.
2. Council of the European Communities. Council Directive of 27 June 1967 on the approximation of laws, regulations and administrative provisions relating to the classification, packaging and labelling of dangerous substances (67/548/EEC). Official J L 196, 16/08/1967. [ Links ]
3. European Parliament and the Council of the European Union. Directive 1999/45/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 31 May 1999 concerning the approximation of the laws, regulations and administrative provisions of the Member States relating to the classification, packaging and labelling of dangerous preparations. Official J L 200, 30/07/1999. [ Links ]
4. European Parliament and the Council of the European Union. Regulation (EC) No. 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 18 December 2006 concerning the Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH), establishing a European Chemicals Agency, amending Directive 1999/45/EC and repealing Council Regulation (EEC) No. 793/93 and Commission Regulation (EC) No. 1488/94 as well as Council Directive 76/769/EEC and Commission Directives 91/155/ EEC, 93/67/EEC, 93/105/EC and 2000/21/EC. Official J L 396, 30/12/2006. [ Links ]
5. Blainey M, de Avila C, van der Zandt P. Review of REACH Annex IV - Establishing the minimum risk of a substance based on its intrinsic properties. Regul ToxicolPharm2010;56:111-20. http://dx.doi.Org/10.1016/j.yrtph.2009.09.016 [ Links ]
6. United Nations. Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS). Fourth revised edition. New York and Geneva, UN 2011. Available from: www.unece.org/trans/danger/publi/ghs/ghs_welcome_e.html. [ Links ]
7. Winder C, Azzi R, Wagner D. The development of the globally harmonized system (GHS) of classification and labelling of hazardous chemicals. J Hazard Mater 2005;A125:29-44. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jhazmat.2005.05.035 [ Links ]
8. Pratt IS. Global harmonisation of classification and labelling of hazardous chemicals. Toxicol Lett 2002;128:5-15. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/S0378-4274(01)00529-X [ Links ]
9. Italia. Decreto del Ministero della Salute, D.M. 22-11-2007. Piano di attività e utilizzo delle risorse finanziarie di cui all'articolo 5-bis del D.L. 15 febbraio 2007, n. 10, convertito in legge, con modificazioni, dalla L. 6 aprile 2007, n. 46, riguardante gli adempimenti previsti dal regolamento (CE) n. 1907/2006 del Parlamento europeo e del Consiglio concernente la registrazione, la valutazione, l'autorizzazione e la restrizione delle sostanze chimiche (REACH). [ Links ]
10. Viesti G, Pellegrini G, Iuzzolino G. Convergence among Italian Regions, 1861-2011. Economic History Working Papers of Bank of Italy 2001;22:1-93. [ Links ]
11. European Parliament and the Council of the European Union. Regulation (EU) No 618/2012 of July 2012 amending, for the purposes of its adaptation to technical and scientific progress, Regulation (EC) No. 1272/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council on classification, labelling and packaging of substances and mixtures. Official J L 179, 11/07/2012. [ Links ]