HARRIS, Matthew. Payment for performance in the Family Health Programme: lessons from the UK Quality and Outcomes Framework. Rev. Saúde Pública [online]. 2012, vol.46, n.3, pp. 577-582.
Epub Apr 24, 2012. ISSN 1518-8787. http://dx.doi.org/10.1590/S0034-89102012005000032.
2. Brazilian Court of Audit. Evaluation of the Family Health Programme. Brasilia; 2003. [ Links ]
3. Campbell SM, Reeves D, Kontopantelis E, Sibbald B, Roland M. Effects of Pay for Performance on the Quality of Primary Care in England. N Engl J Med. 2009;361:368-78. DOI:10.1056/NEJMsa0807651 [ Links ]
4. Checkland K, Harrison S. The impact of the QOF on practice organization and service delivery. In: Gillam S, Siriwardena AN, editors. The quality and outcomes framework: transforming general practice. Oxford: Radcliffe; 2011. p.93-111. [ Links ]
5. Dixon A, Khachatryan A, Boyce T. The Public Health Impact. In: Gillam S, Siriwardena AN, editors. The quality and outcomes framework: transforming general practice. Oxford: Radcliffe; 2011. p.70-82. [ Links ]
6. Doran T, Fullwood C, Kontopantelis E, Reeves D. Effect of financial incentives on inequalities in the delivery of primary clinical care in England: analysis of clinical activity indicators for the quality and outcomes framework. Lancet. 2008;372(9640):728-3. DOI:10.1016/S0140-6736(08)61123-X [ Links ]
7. Eldridge C, Palmer N. Performance-based payment: some reflections on the discourse, evidence and unanswered questions. Health Policy Plan. 2009;24(3):160-6. DOI:10.1093/heapol/czp002 [ Links ]
8. Macinko J, Almeida C, Sa PK. A rapid assessment methodology for the evaluation of primary care organization and performance in Brazil. Health Policy Plan. 2007;22(3):167-77. DOI:10.1093/heapol/czm008 [ Links ]
9. Maslow AH. A theory of human motivation. Psychol Rev. 1943;50(4):370-96. DOI:10.1037/h0054346 [ Links ]
10. Millett C, Gray J, Bottle A, Majeed A. Ethnic disparities in blood pressure management in patients with hypertension after the introduction of pay for performance. Ann Fam Med. 2008;6(6):490-6. DOI:10.1370/afm.907 [ Links ]
11. Serumaga B, Ross-Degnan D, Avery AJ, Elliott RA, Majumdar SR, Zhang F, et al. Effect of pay for performance on the management and outcomes of hypertension in the United Kingdom: interrupted time series study. BMJ. 2011;342:d108. DOI:10.1136/bmj.d108 [ Links ]
12. Sigfrid L, Turner C, Crook D, Ray S. Using the UK primary care Quality and Outcomes Framework to audit health care equity: preliminary data on diabetes management. J Public Health. 2006;28(3):221-5. DOI: 10.1093/pubmed/fdl028 [ Links ]
13. Steel N, Willems S. Learning from the QOF: a review of existing research. In: Gillam S, Siriwardena AN, editors. The Quality and outcomes framework: transforming general practice. Oxford: Radclifee; 2011. p.31-70. [ Links ]