FORDE, Ian; RASANATHAN, Kumanan
KRECH, Rüdiger. Cash transfer schemes and the health sector: making the case for greater involvement. Bull World Health Organ [online].
vol.90, n.7, pp. 551-553.
2. Fernald LCH, Gertler PJ, Hou X. Cash component of conditional cash transfer program is associated with higher body mass index and blood pressure in adults. J Nutr 2008;138:2250. doi:10.3945/jn.108.090506 PMID:18936227 [ Links ]
3. Forde I, Chandola T, Garcia S, Marmot MG, Attanasio O. The impact of cash transfers to poor women in Colombia on BMI and obesity. Int J Obes 2011;234. doi:10.1038/ijo.2011.234 [ Links ]
4. Attanasio O, Mesnard A. The impact of a conditional cash transfer programme on consumption in Colombia. Fiscal Stud 2006;27:421-42. doi:10.1111/j.1475-5890.2006.00041.x [ Links ]
5. Nolan A. Social protection in the context of HIV and AIDS In: Promoting pro-poor growth: social protection. Paris: Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development; 2009. Available from: http://www.oecd.org/document/31/0,3746,en_2649_34621_41169119_1_1_1_1,00.html [accessed 15 February 2012] [ Links ]
6. Yablonski J, O'Donnell M. Lasting benefits: the role of cash transfers in tackling child mortality. London: Save the Children; 2009. [ Links ]
7. Skoufias E. Progresa and its impacts on the welfare of rural households in Mexico. Washington: International Food Policy Research Institute; 2005. [ Links ]
8. Soares S, Guerreiro Osorio R, Veras Soares F, Medeiros M, Zepeda E. Conditional cash transfers in Brazil, Chile and Mexico: impacts upon inequality. Brasilia: International Poverty Centre; 2007. [ Links ]
9. Gertler P. The impact of Progresa on health; final report. Washington: International Food Policy Research Institute; 2000. [ Links ]
10. Fiszbein A, Schady N. Conditional cash transfers: reducing present and future poverty. Washington: World Bank; 2009. [ Links ]
11. Jones N, Vargas R, Villar E. Conditional cash transfers in Peru: Tackling the multi-dimensionality of poverty and vulnerability. In: Minujin A, editor. Social protection initiatives for families, women and children: an analysis of recent experiences. New York: New School & United Nations Children's Fund; 2007. [ Links ]
12. Adato M. The impact of Progresa on community social relationships. Washington: International Food Policy Research Institute; 2000. [ Links ]