SUGIMOTO, A et al. The voice of the most vulnerable: lessons from the nuclear crisis in Fukushima, Japan. Bull World Health Organ [online].
vol.90, n.8, pp. 629-630.
2. Prime Minister of Japan and his Cabinet [Internet]. [Selection of "planned evacuation zone" and "evacuation zone in case of emergency"]. Tokyo: Prime Minister of Japan [updated 22 April 2011]. Japanese. Available from: http://www.kantei.go.jp/saigai/pdf/201104220944siji.pdf [accessed 16 April 2012] [ Links ]
3. Kami M, Tsubokura S. [The effects of radiation on health]. In: Soso Medical. Tokyo: LOHAS medical; 2011. pp. 10-11. Japanese. Available from: http://lohasmedical.jp/ [accessed 16 April 2012] [ Links ]
4. Kunii O, Akagi M, Kita E. The medical and public health response to the Great Hanshin-Awaji Earthquake in Japan: a case study in disaster planning. Med Glob Surviv 1995;2:21426. [ Links ]
5. Owen N, Bauman A, Brown W. Too much sitting: a novel and important predictor of chronic disease risk? Br J Sports Med 2009;43:813. [ Links ]
6. Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists [Internet]. Suzuki T. Daily update from Japan. Chicago: Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists [updated 29 April 2011]. Available from: http://www.thebulletin.org/web-edition/columnists/tatsujiro-suzuki/daily-update-japan [accessed 16 April 2012] [ Links ]