LAZARUS, Jeffrey V
LUNDGREN, Jens D. "E" is for everything else, not least for expanding HIV testing in Europe. Bull World Health Organ [online].
vol.90, n.9, pp. 634-634.
1. D for diagnosis and E for everything else [interview with Dr Kevin De Cock]. Bull World Health Organ 2006;84:7745. PMID: 17128355 [ Links ]
2. Ludgren J. HIV in Europe: working together for optimal testing and earlier care. Rigshospitalet: HIV in Europe Steering Committee; 2009. Available from: http://www.scielo.gpeari.mctes.pt/pdf/am/v23n2/v23n2a23.pdf ttp://www.hiveurope.eu [accessed 9 August 2012] [ Links ]
3. World Health Organization [Internet]. Global HIV/AIDS response: epidemic update and health sector progress towards universal access, progress report 2011. Geneva: WHO; 2011. Available from: http://www.afro.who.int/en/clusters-a-programmes/dpc/acquired-immune-deficiency-syndrome/features/3439-global-hivaids-response-progress-report-2011.html [accessed 9 August 2012] [ Links ]
4. Hamers FF, Phillips AN. Diagnosed and undiagnosed HIV infected populations in Europe. HIV Med 2008;9:612. doi: 10.1111/j.1468- 1293.2008.00584.x PMID: 18557863 [ Links ]
5. HIV/AIDS surveillance in Europe 2010. Stockholm: European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control; 2011. Available from: ecdc.europa.eu/en/.../111129_SUR_Annual_HIV_Report.pdf [accessed 9 August 2012] [ Links ]
6. WHO policy on collaborative TB/HIV activities: guidelines for national programmes and other stakeholders. Geneva: World Health Organization; 2012. Available from: http://www.who.int/tb/publications/2012/tb_hiv_policy_9789241503006/en/index.html [accessed 14 August 2012] [ Links ]
7. Guidance on prevention of viral hepatitis B and C among people who inject drugs. Geneva: HIV/AIDS Programme, World Health Organization; 2012. Available from: http://www.who.int/hiv/pub/guidelines/hepatitis/en/index.html [accessed 14 August 2012] [ Links ]
8. HIV prevention in generalized epidemics: optimal interventions for Global Fund applications: recommendations for a public health approach. Geneva: World Health Organization; 2011. Available from: whqlibdoc.who.int/publications/2011/9789241502467_eng.pdf [accessed 9 August 2012] [ Links ]
9. Research. In: Rethink HIV [Internet].Lausanne: Copenhagen Consensus Center and Rush Foundation; 2012. Available from: http://www.rethinkhiv.com/index.php/research [accessed 14 August 2012] [ Links ]