JUAN, Antoni et al. Experiencia acerca del traslado de un hospital general y su repercusiÃ³n en la actividad asistencial. Gac Sanit [online]. 2012, vol.26, n.1, pp.94-96.
ISSN 0213-9111.Â http://dx.doi.org/10.1590/S0213-91112012000100018.
2. Ecoff L, Thomason T. Moving into a new hospital. Strategies for success. JONA. 2009; 39:499-503. [ Links ]
3. Thompson P. Planning the move of patients activities at a large medical center. Hosp Health Serv Adm. 1990; 35:443-60. [ Links ]
4. Fleur CL. Easing stress during a move. Nurs Manage. 1998; 29:32C-132C. [ Links ]
5. Duffy K, Pearson A, Waters M. Moving a hospital - a once in a lifetime experience. Aust Health Rev. 2002; 25:155-61. [ Links ]
6. Yow PA, Malachowski J, Frankhauser K. Moving day doesn't begin (or end) on moving day. Nurs Manage. 1994; 25:54-7. [ Links ]
7. Maxwell M, Harris P, Peters S, et al. A health impact assessment on the construction phase of a major hospital redevelopment. Austr Health Review. 2008; 32:509-19. [ Links ]
8. Briggs P, Barnard C. The New Northwestern Memorial Hospital: planned, constructed, and operated through the patients first philosophy. Jt Comm J Qual Improv. 2000; 26:287-98. [ Links ]
9. Copeland W. Moving a hospital. 1; The move is the easy part. Health Care Strateg Manage. 1984; 2:19-23. [ Links ]